CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Been busy!

While all you lucky folks were Blogetting, I was busy busy busy making some new delightful goodies for the next Handmade Expo!


Ok, so that isn't quite the full truth. I actually had a retirement party to go to that was conveniently at the same time, but prior to that I was sewing. I pulled out some of the gorgeous fabrics I seem to collect (or do they breed? who knows!) to make some special stuff for those of the masculine gender. I think they look pretty fab!

The shorts range in size from 6 months to size 5. (Both the 6 months and size 1 have the same lime green trim. The size 5 is the stripe. You can work out which size is which now!)








I also made a couple of Christmas skirts with these gorgeous Alexandra Henry retro green prints. The candy cane fabric was a cute find too! They are in size 1 and size 2. 


Then late this afternoon I visited Handmade Heaven and Di-Licious (Oh my!) to restock some of my goodies. Once again I forgot to take pics, but they are the cutest little board shorts in a lime green moose print. They range in size from 6 months to 4. Go visit them and adopt a pair for the young man in your life!

Actually, you can see them in the photo below. They are on the left just before the red sailor shorts. They have a denim pocket on the back to pop all those useful slingshots and whatever else boys carry around!






I am planning on updating my Etsy store shortly. I have been reticent to do it in case everything sells before the markets, but since that is more then likely just wishful thinking, methinks it's time.


Choos!





3 comments:

Me and My 4 Fellas said...

Woohoo...Loving your new stock which I checked out today...and yes DILICIOUS is DANGEROUS...especially for me, being next door to them

Liesa

Micky - Handmade Expo said...

You were definitley missed on Monday - but it sounds like you were very busy. I am yet to visit the new cupcake parlour, but trust me - they will know it when I hit...LOL

Micky
xxoo

Swift Jan said...

Cute shorts! And size 5 YAY!!!!!