CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Handmade Living Book

Earlier this year I was presented with the opportunity to advertise Scurrette in something called Handmade Living.  I had no idea what it was, but the thought of being printed in an actual book was pretty exciting! So I took the plunge so to speak, and paid the dollars and sent one of my items off to play the star.

It's just about time for the book to be released and I am quite excited to get my hands on my very own copy!

5 comments:

Kellie Christie said...

WOW you got yours already??? I'm waiting on mine still.

Curiouser & Curiouser said...

haha some credit for the person who told you about it please....lol. excellent! I am glad you got to do it.

Swift Jan said...

Nice work! Show us your feature!

Scurrette said...

no I haven't got mine yet. I can't wait tho!

June F. said...

How exciting! Can't wait to see it! :)